Monday, March 16, 2015

Binibining Pilipnas 2015

For 3 years I had hope that Pia Wurtzbach gets the Binibining Pilipinas - Universe crown, and tonight she was crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2015.

Way back in 2013, during the Q&A portion, I had thought that she's gonna get the BBP - Universe crown, however she only settled as a runner up. Last year though she only made it to Top 15. A lot of people believe that she gave a weak answer during last year's Q&A portion. However this year, although I might say I was really impress but she gave a much better answer.

Janicel Lubina was also on my list of Top 16. And when she got the Best in Long Gown, and Best in Swimsuit award this was already an assurance that she would get one of the crowns, and I was right as she was crowned Bb.Pilipinas International 2015.

Christi McGarry, also part of my Top 16, was crowned Bb.Pilipinas Intercontinental 2015. However she had already represented the country in the Miss Intercontinental pageant in 2010 where in she made it to Top 15, and was awarded Queen of Asia & the Pacific. Question is, will Miss Intercontinental let her compete again.

Rogelie Catacutan was crowned Bb.Pilipinas Supranational 2015. Although she was also included on my Top 16 list, after Q&A I though she going to settle for a runner up post, but I was wrong.

Bb.Pilipinas Tourism 2015 is Ann Lorraine Colis (I though this would be the title that Christi's gonna get).

Hannah Sison had been one of my favorite since 2013. Although she was only a clapper back then, she made it to Top 15 last year and gave a strong answer thrown to her by the judge (Jeron Teng). Thought she's gonna get one of titles however she settled as 2nd RU. Same thing this year, I really though she's gonna get the Supranational title however she ended up as 1st RU.

Kimverlyn Suiza, was also on my list of Top 16 since last year. Although she didn't made last year's semis, she made it this time. I believe she really gave a strong answer to her Q&A which made me think she's gonna get either Intercontinental or International, however she's announced 2nd RU.

Other Binibinis who are on my list, and made it to semis are...
- Brenna Gamboa (Miss World Philippines 2012 4th Princess)
- Wynwyn Marquez (whom I though will be crowned either Intercontinental or Tourism. But just as I expected she got the Best in Talent award.)
- Kylie Verzosa

So I got 9 out of 15. Other Binibinis who made it to Top 15 are
- Princess Joy Camu
- Maolin Yalung
- Alaiza Malinao
- Justine Felizarta
- Anja Vanessa Peter

Here are the names of the Binibinis who made it to my list of Top 16 but didn't made it to semis
- Nancy Leonard (Originally Miss Philippines Earth - Water 2013 but got promoted to Air 2013)
- Renee Hassani (Miss Diversity Culture Intl 2014 1st RU)
- Mae Liezel Ramos (Part of last year's Top 15)
- Patricia Ejercitado (3-time Binibini (2010; 2012-Top12) and MWP2013 Top 13)
- Toni Hipolito (3-time Binibini as well (2008-Top10; 2010)
- Anabel Tia (Candidate at Bb.Pilipinas 2014)
- Ria Rabajante (Candidate at Bb.Pilipinas 2013, and Miss World Philippines 2013)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer