Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ang Jeep At Ang Love

I was browsing through my old stuff when I came across an old notebook. Written at the very last page of that notebook was a text message that was sent to me back in high school. Something I really liked.

Isang araw, sumakay ako sa jeep. Ako lang pasahero ni manong. Nagsalita siya "hirap talaga pumasada, lalo na pagbihira lang ang sumakay", sabi ko naman "oo nga po eh". Tinanong ako ni manong "nagmahal ka na ba?" Sa isip ko, anong connect, sabay dugtong niya " hirap talaga pakawalan ang taong sobrang mahal mo. Lalo na kung ipinangako mo sa sarili mo na siya na hanggang sa huli." Sumagot ako "ganoon po ba", sabay sabi niya "ganito yan ang gas, jeep, at ang mismong daan ay parang pag-ibig. Ang driver ay ikaw, ang pasahero siya. Minsan kahit anong ayos ng daan, kahit fulltank ka, o kahit ok jeep mo pag gusto bumaba ng pasahero, wala kang magagawa. Minsan ipagkatiwala mo ang manibela mo sa taas, malay mo sa pagpasada mo ulit, siya parin ang sakay mo."

1 comment:

internet money world said...


internet money world

http://www.paymentinstant.com

please share your friends

Thanks Friends.

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer