Sunday, October 20, 2013

Burns and Rohmer Out of ANTM20


So, two of my favorite contender at America's Next Top Model 20: Boys and Girls were booted out in a double elimination.

Let me first go back 2 episodes before. At the start of episode 11 it was revealed that Jeremy Rohmer would be the eliminated guy to come back. However at the end of the same episode, Alex Agro (the female comeback) was eliminated, with Chris Hernandez on the bottom two.

Episode 13... it was heartbreaking (so dramatic...) to see three of my favorites in the bottom 3. Nina, Chris, and Jeremy. At first I thought that Chris and Jeremy will be eliminated, and Nina would be spared since she had never been in the bottom, plus she got two consecutive best photo prior. However it was so shocking that she got the lowest score (first to be eliminated). But I already figured that it would be Jeremy next... and so he is.

Now 5 contenders left. 3 Have never been in the bottom (Jourdan Miller, Cory Hinderoff, Renee Bhagwandeen), and 2 had been in the bottom and happens to be my favorites left (Chris Hernandez, Marvin Cortes).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer