Monday, October 05, 2009

Through Him

I see you through him...

Almost 4 months since I left a happy but gloomy stage. Time had play a big part of moving on, until I met someone... who were almost like you...

I have a new identity, on a new stage... different cast... I thought, now that I had a new one, I would totally forgot you, I was wrong.

One of my colleague who is very close to me from our first day was almost like you. Handsome and hot, sweet and caring... and most of all... he looks exactly like you. I don't mind it at first but it looking at him, talking to him really brings back the memories of you. He really reminds me of you, and how miss you. I wish I could go back. I really do...

I see you through him...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mahirap mag-move on ano?...... :-[

GinSceneThor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GinSceneThor said...

sort of...

especially kung nakita mo siya sa ibang tao. Ang nakakafrustrate lang dun, eh yung thing na alam mong hindi pwedeng maging kayo kasi nga meron na siyang iba...

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer