Saturday, August 03, 2013

A Post From Him


When I checked my Facebook today, I saw this post from my crush that really hit me hard. I don't know but for some reasons it make me want him more.
Some people told me that I don't have balls because I got stuck and I ran after. To be honest, I think I have the balls to have the guts to try my best to save a ship that sank already, to tell people that I get weak sometimes, to still laugh as I always do. I have the balls and guts to live and trust people who judge, to love, to share and to pray selflessly. I am not ashamed to be called bitter, because I know I was bitter about love and not because of wealth, fame health or other greedy intentions. I have the balls to speak out for myself and for other people. At the end of the day, i have the balls to be honest to myself and make myself believe what I cant stand on. We use our guts in a lot of things, but does it benefit a lot of people and is it pure and honest?
Good for him... because for me... I cannot accept that fact that I am really am weak... or do I?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer