Saturday, September 28, 2013

Miss World 2013 - Philippines

Oh my God! That is another first for the Philippines

Megan Young was one of my favorite contender in the Miss World Philippines pageant back in August. She's my 2nd favorite next to Bianca Paz. I was really happy that both of them made it to the top 5. Although I was disappointed that once again Bianca Paz was 3rd Princess, I was still happy that Megan Young won rights to represent the country in the international pageant.

Just like in the local pageant where she bag a lot of special awards, I was also hoping that she would also get a lot of awards internationally. Although she only won the Top Model award, she was still a finalists in the Multimedia, and Beach Fashion.

I was so excited every time the score board will be flashed and Miss Philippines is on the top, which means a sure place in the top 5. And I wasn't wrong... not only that she was part of this years top 6, but she won the crown of Miss World 2013... the very Miss World crown for the Philippines.

Congratulations Miss World 2013 - Megan Young

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer