Tuesday, November 17, 2020

2nd Entry After 3 years

It has been 3 months since I've met you. And it that 3 months, my feelings for you evolved from simple attraction to being so in love.

It was complicated at first, I was not so sure of what exactly I am to you. I fell in love with you that fast even though we were both committed.

But things has its way of working things out. Soon we found ourselves leaving our partners (now exes). Then we became together, it was too soon, yet we became official.

It is just our first month, yet you already introduced me to your family, and they are okay with it.

I know I should feel secure with you, though it is just our first month. You always gave me re-assurance that you love me, yet I still feel insecure of things.

I know I should trust you, and let go of these insecurities. And I promise you I will.

I promise that thing will work out alright.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer