Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chain Letters

I just don't understand why people believe in these chain letters, do you really have to because you've read it and it says...

- Repost this or you will die
- Send it to everyone on your list or your mom will die
- Repost this, cause if you don't, you will a have a bad luck for 10yrs.
and the funniest as...
- Send this to 20persons within 5minutes or you will die.

I mean, duh! they're just fooling/goofing you around... you will not die or some scary/spooky thing or creature would visit you if you don't repost it. Chain Letters are just normal letters that is made to fool people around, and the ones responsible for these are those who have nothing to do or are so bored with their lives...

So please...

For anyone who would read this post...

Please help me campaign against Chain Letters...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer