Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dream...

For the third time, I dream of this again...

I dream about a guy (I hardly see his face) who’s running on an empty and dark street. He seems tired because I can see that that he’s breathing fast and heavy, and I can see sweats all over him. On the middle of the street there was a lamppost, and adjacent to that, there’s a house (finally). That guy knocks on the door. He knocks three times, no one answered. Four, five, again no one answered. Six, seven, eight, nine, still no one answered. He thought that maybe there’s no one inside that house. He twists the knob on the door, it wasn't locked, and it opened, so he came inside.

Inside the house, he can’t see anything but only four rooms with numbers in each door. The guy brought by curiosity, opened each door. What he saw in each room is a television, which plays different scenario. On the first room, the scenario was a family who’s quarrelling over something that just happened on them. On the second o, it shows a bed scene between two boys. On the third scenario, he saw clique of boys and girls who’s throwing a party. And on the last room, he saw a guy who is hanged on a tree, with bloods all over his body…

Then… boom… I was awake, with cold sweats on my forehead, and a teardrop on my eye…

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer