Sunday, October 18, 2015

Philippine Pageant update 2... Miss World PH named.

We are on the last quarter of 2015, and Hillarie Danielle Parungao had just been named the 5th queen of Miss World Philippines.

When the official list of candidates was released, I already formulated my Top5... Emma Tiglao, Imelda Schweighart, Mia Howell, Hilarie Parungao, and Avonlea Paraiso. However, when Schweighart decided to withdraw from the competition, I included Cassandra Naidas on my list instead.

Now let's have an updated recap on who are the representatives of the Philippines in 2015 pageants...

who are yet to compete (with dates of the coronation nights) are..
Miss World: Hillarie Parungao (Dec19)
Miss Universe: Pia Wurtzbach (Dec20)
Miss International: Janicel Lubina (Nov05)
Miss Earth: Angelia Ong (Dec05)
Miss Tourism Intl: Janella Cuaton (Dec31)
Miss Supranational: Rogelie Catacutan (Dec04)
Miss Intercontinental: Christi McGarry (Dec18)
Miss Grand Intl: Parul Shah (Oct25)
Miss Global: Candice Ramos (Oct24)
Mister International: Reniel Villareal (Nov30)
Mister Model: Arcel Yambing
Mister Tourism: Judah Cohen

and who already competed (with their placements)...
Men Universe Model: Mike Mendoza (Top 13) 
Mister Global: Joseph Doruelo (Top13)
Mister United Continents: Reynaldo Cataluna (Top12)
Mister Real Universe: Mark Andrew Baron (Top13)
Miss Globe: Ann Colis (Winner)
Miss United Continents: Anabel Tia (Top 10)

while some had already been awarded to represent the country for next year's edition (and where it will be held)...
Mister World: Sam Ajdani (Cardiff, Wales)
Mister Global: Rick Palencia (Antananarivo, Madagascar)
Mister Tourism: Willian Pagayon

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer