Monday, December 21, 2015

Miss Universe 2015

And the long over due 3rd crown had been granted...

I got a mix feeling for this... although of course I feel so happy that Pia Wurtzbach got the 3rd Miss Universe crown for the the Philippines, I somehow feel sorry for Miss Colombia. Philippines was primarily announced as the 1st Runner up and Colombia the winner, unfortunately it was a mistake made by the host Steve Harvey. He might have misread what was in the result paper. In any case, I am still ecstatic over the announcement of Pia as the winner.

They brought back the old format of Top 3 final Q&A with just a simple question.
MU 2015 - Philippines
1st RU - Colombia
2nd RU - USA

And I would rather say that I love these years top5 Q&A as it is more politically and socially inclined than the usual pageantry questions. France and Australia were part of Top5.

Brazil, Indonesia, Belgium, South Africa, and Mexico made it to Top15. While Japan, Thailand, Curacao, Venezuela, and Dominican Republic reach top 10.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a type of person who smiles a lot and appreciates anything that catches my eye especially paintings I love to laugh (especially when Im with MAH SISTER ARA), dance (dancing is my passion), act(thats why I joined a theater group), sing(even though my voice isnt good for singing), read books(fiction and literature), movies(I love watching flicks, any genre), write(love to write anything that my mind shouts), paintings(I really appreciate and love paintings but my friends doesnt know that), and most of all I love to sleep!!!! I hate pretenders and posers, someone who thinks and act like s/hes in the limelight, demanding, SCAPEGOAT, and most of all HOLDAPERS and SNATCHERS!! (Die! You Criminal!!!) -born on d 1stday of d 7th month. -4'11 in height -Freelance Writer